Apple launched 20 new video games Thursday on Apple Arcade together with a brand new unique Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles title together with traditional video games like Temple Run and Snake.io.
Paramount International’s TMNT Splintered Destiny is a “roguelike journey” sport the place you will need to play completely different characters together with Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael to search out the lacking Grasp Splinter.
Different titles embody Phrases with Pals-like Disney Spellstruck, a foolish however enjoyable sport known as WHAT THE CAR? from the makers of WHAT THE GOLF?, Playdead’s darkish puzzle platformer LIMBO+ together with traditional video games like Snake.io+ and Temple Run+.
Right here is the whole listing of 20 video games releasing on Apple Arcade:
- TMNT Splintered Destiny (Paramount International)
- Disney SpellStruck (Artist Arcade)
- WHAT THE CAR? (Triband)
- Cityscapes: Sim Builder (Magic Gas Video games)
- Chess Universe+ (Tilting Level)
- Disney Coloring World+ (StoryToys)
- Disney Getaway Blast+ (Gameloft)
- Farming Simulator 20+ (GIANTS Software program)
- Getting Over It+ (Bennett Foddy)
- Hill Climb Racing+ (Fingersoft)
- Iron Marines+ (Ironhide Recreation Studio)
- Kingdom Two Crowns+ (Uncooked Fury)
- Playdead’s LIMBO+ (Playdead)
- My City Dwelling – Household Video games+ (My City Video games LTD)
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch+ (Younger Horses)
- PPKP+ (SHIMADA TOSHIHIRO)
- Snake.io+ (Kooapps)
- Temple Run+ (Imangi Studios)
- Time Locker+ (Sotaro Otsuka)
- Very Little Nightmares+ (Bandai Namco Leisure)
These “Plus” variations basically provide ad-free and in-app purchase-free variations of the talked about titles.
Apple made these additions to the Apple Arcade catalog after launching greater than 50 video games final 12 months.
The corporate mentioned that later this month, it should replace titles like Jetpack Joyride 2, Offended Birds Reloaded, LEGO Star Wars: Castaways, Asphalt 8: Airborne+, and Minimize the Rope Remastered.
Apple introduced its quarterly outcomes for Q2 FY2023 on Thursday. Its providers vertical — which incorporates Apple Arcade — reached all-time file income of $20.91 billion. Nevertheless, it did not beat analysts’ expectations of $20.97 billion.